Thursday, March 15, 2007

and

art and over passes
vomiting and passionate love
cars that lasted and love that didn’t
fired and hired
passionate love and pure fear
relic trucks and distant destinations
overpasses and more overpasses
one more pill and sleep
pure fear and an insugnificant obligation
vomiting and driving
somthing like calm and dried tears
obituaries and tired old friends who want you to grow up
growing up and becoming more instable
gritting teeth and a pint of wine before work
awaking sober and in love
worrying where she is and being alone
pure fear and growing up
old drunks and young drunks
my dog’s love for me and my lack of confidence
my desire to write and not feel manic

if we don’t grow older together
we won’t grow older together
and I am
only as long we are dying
slowly
together.
you and me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home