Monday, August 08, 2005

a watlz

Philadelphia

Dancing With Philadelphia
(waltz)

There’s a body in the river
a hole in my liver
the cold makes me shiver
I’m dancing with philadelphia

The man on the corner
claims he’s a loner
claims to have hurt her
He’s dancing with philadelphia

my pockets are empty
I’ve seen lands of plenty
please dont defend me
as I dance with philadelphia

don’t mind the rain
dont mind the sun
it never lasts long
so dance with philadelhpia

i knew that girl
her looks can kill
the city falls down still
lets dance with philadelphia

you dont feel good
god knows who would
I cant keep down food
lets dance with philadelphia

thats a stranger sound
I’m thinking out loud
dont fart in a croud
that’s dancing with philadelphia

any one seen my hat
no thank you I dont do that
yeah I’m crazy as a bat
thats dancing with philadelphia

good luck mom
I wont be there in the storm
you defined ‘harm’
made me dance with philadelphia

these letters are strange
i am alienate by rage
and my book’s last page
thats about philadelphia




chorus:


(chorus)
My goods are good
my wares are cheap
beware the sloop
for it is steep.

An exotic product
from the east
we freed afgahnistan
unelashed the beast

Why why why Philadelphia
a buisness climate
couldnt be healthier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home