Sunday, August 07, 2005

i thank them, then jesus on another line.

I got online to check my email and noticed an unclosed instant message from you to mom. It said you wrote on your cd:

"thank you to bob and robyn carrico and to the lord jesus christ for playing no part in my life"

I asked mom and she said you have actually done something like this before.

Let me make myself clear. I have no intentions of telling you what I think of you.

This is not between mom and dad and you. This is between you and I. They have no idea I'm contacting you, no idea about my opinion on the matter, and I don't want them to know.

If I ever hear that you disrespect them again in any way, mouth off, allow creditors to hound them, or pull any of your usual cowardly tricks, I will fuck you up so bad no surgeon will ever be able to save you.

That's a promise fucker.

~Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home