Thursday, June 23, 2005

tease

blues on meth
and it scares me to death
gatta beat this shit
while there's some of me left

everytown seems the same
hotel main street no name
I-5 corridor goes on and on
hooker in a hotel room read me a psalm
stay away from medford
springfield too
budy broke down in tacoma
god wont fogive him for what he do

this countries getting smaller
or do i just travel too much
lost and lonely
america's a grayhound maze

hooker in a hotel room
read me a psalm
said she loved the bible so much
wanna shoot it in her arm

rob's lament

younger than jesus
older than god
i went down
for check fraud

i loose and lonely
stone sober
wake me up when the fight is over

pay the tab
or shut up
watch my beer
while i throw up

no body cares
about your wounds
be happy
yer pride aint bruised

whats too young
for some fun
your 16
by gatta run

nobody ran
when i cried fire
when i said i loved you
you called me a liar

counten beers
counten rounds
counting me
before i'm down


lauren
suicide sunday
gonna make it on my own someday
i think i love lauren

im waiting for her knock
im waiting for her lover
so i can beat him up
i think i love lauren

briliant banjo sound
lost on the gray hound
i'm for lauren



night witha poet

blood on the pages
but it aint mine
it's my book
the idea aint mine

i broe a back tooth
on the conrete floor
knocked you down
as i made for the door

drank all night
couldn't get it up
didnt matter
you wouldnt give it up

broke up a bar room fight
to prove a point
aint no bar room battle worth breaken up
to prove a point

i've known a few
even loved some
thes scars and shakes
werent worth the fun

poets are pretenteous
aint read one in years
'cept for bukowski
after some beers

you beg to differ
I cant get it up
it dont mater
you wont give it up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home