Thursday, June 23, 2005

too be fair

who's finaly happy?
who's rests in peace?
who's given up hope?
who's faced their beast?
who's come back?
who's still around?
who's changed too much?
who screams whitout sound?

I've listened to ya
talking on the window sill
I've mopped the blood
though it flows still
I've protected you
forgoten myself
never took my expensive perscription
sitting on my book shelf

now the sequrity deposit
may never come back
that car that gave up
when the engine cracked
all these things mean nothing
but you still do
cause I still got alot
of healing left to do

they told me not to go
to the jersey shore
unless your ready
not to come back any more
but here I am
in a damp mountain room
no gun to fight off
dusk and gloom

I guess it's best
to die like humans do
mumbling and toothless
while nothing is new
some die to young
that aint my fate
i got a lot of shit to work out
before my date

so
who's got a light
who's got a beer
who's got a ride
my deadline is near
who's got a story
to fill my head
too many words are haunting me
i need to go to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home