Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tea and Cigars

Hi,
I seem to be producing your play. I received it through my co-producer Estela who I believe may have received it through someone named Rob. I just got an email from the Mercury saying they would like to do a writeup on our show and wanted more information about the writers and people in the show. Estela said we didn't have any contact information on you and I had left it at that until today when I decided to google you and found out all kinds of interesting things. I obviously should have done this earlier but I didn't receive your play until the process had already started and Rob left town soon after so we lost contact. I was wondering what if anything you would like to be said about yourself or your play to the Mercury? And let you know that we are performing at The Know December 11th and 12th and The Coho on December 20th. All shows are at 7pm. Do you have any questions for us? And I suppose I should make sure it is ok for us to put it on at all? I am sorry we have not been in contact earlier. My only excuse is that there are eleven different plays in this show and I have been fighting tooth and nail just to keep directors and actors for all of these pieces. I still am looking for a few male actors and we only have a week and a half till open.
Thanks for your time,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home