Sunday, August 21, 2005

death bed memory

i got in sammys truck by the lake. we drove around the forrest, blaring opera untill a tree ofended us. we got out and cut the fucker down. we then found a large box of bottle rockets and drove about the forrest firing them out the window as the bottle of whiskey rolled around in the back. His girlfriend made fun of john and my Lauren seduced me a thousand times. Later that week over vicodin and MGD's, Sammys girlfriend told us she has cancer. In retaliation to God's being an asshole, Sammy crashed his 54 Hudson Hornet. I burnt the crap out of my hand and Lauren's Best Friend fell asleep behind the wheel. I guess it's time to get back in the recording studio.

Buy the fucking album: Email ekv2001@yahoo.com and she'll ship it. I'm serious, I'm fucking broke.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello:)

Keep up the good work. We were tired of reading same stuff about our favorite topic... Now finally we can rest assured that we have some great stuff in here!

Regards,
money at make work home

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home