Monday, August 08, 2005

catastrophy

It’s up to me
to put it up to you
to take your time
tell me true

it aint my fualt
we lost the money
were too stonned
and it aint funny

catastrophy

i cant swallow
I cant see
shes gone
but she aint free

catastrophy



met her in a mini mart
tearing upper bags apart
she looked so dirty
dirty enough for my heart

I showed her my pick up
I showed her my gun
lets go out west
and have us some fun

you know she never ever ever ate
never slept, I couldnt relate
when we made love with less passion
than when the rats mate

knew a guy in sacramento
lata tubes in his ford pinto
Lived in a old hotel
not aplace to get sentimental

she went in
didnt come out
i broke in
when she shout

Got a bag
and eight dollars
a little blood
on my colar

we hit the all the schools
and the surfer hang outs
I had me a good god time
she just hung her head and pouts

for me she tired to go
straight as a straight arrow
she walked the mountain pass
althougth the legde was narrow

came home from a job
worken as a wine snob
found her dead on the floor
OD wont love no more

Junkies live real hard
junkies live along time
junkies learn a lot
but not in real time

dont mourn my baby
dont mourn my dead daughter
dont mourn the sunset
dont mourn gone river watter

I miss her as I miss you
I miss youth and I miss truth
I missed the buss
I miss you and me... us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home