Monday, August 08, 2005

oregon

I got the shakes
I got the aches
I got a hollow
I got no brakes
I got home
I got a wallet
I got song
but I forgot it

In oregon

Billy bought a bottle
billy hit throttle
billy hit road
billy hit a tree
Billy death a told
wasnt free
in oregon

im in the mood
im feeling right
dont bring me down
I will fight
I got a bottle
I got a gun
I got guitar
lets have some fun

in oregon

you know it rains
when I’m right
Your wind
wont blow all night
you know my daughter
you know son
at birth
no oxygen

In oregon

two pills a day
and some water
im feeling blue
call a doctor
brothers dead
suicide
mothers sad
wont take the ride
to oregon

an enema
and hollow cane
a pack of fags
and cheap cocaine
beat up hippies
and fruity jocks
I beat up any body
at cascade locks

in oregon
in oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home