Monday, July 23, 2007

Great Spam

Anonymous posted some fine spam. "
Here's a website you may find useful. http://www.addicted.com is a site for friends, families, and those who suffer from various addictions." I will forward this site to my friends, family and to my myspace account and we'll all network because the unintended wording of this fine spam is all of the above parties are addicts. Is it ironic or sad that that's true. Unless anonymous is Miles, fuck you. And if it is Miles, a loving and playfull Fuck you to you. These gray hairs are medals of accomplishment.

That's like leaving a myspace comment that one's house is on fire and they could check out wikepidia for some hints on how to put it out. As is I'm fine with my alcoholism. It has stunted me and allowed me to live perpetually as an aspiring writer. Far better than many ugly alternatives. My wife and I have spoken at length on my (our) drug use and the consensus is as long as we don't emulate our parents marriages or episodes of COPS, we'll maintain the status quo.

I tell ya folks, it's ugly out there.

More on woody guthrie later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home