Wednesday, July 04, 2007

arson

I am trying to burn down this bar's patio with my cigar. I took a swing at stranger on the way here. He screamed and made that 'hangloose' hand thing. I was carrying a computer and was hobbled by i so I missed. I am bitter tonight. I made the decision. Quiting drinking recently caused a nightly swarm of massive spiders to attack me. Then the tricky basterds would disappear when I turned on the light. Luckily my wife hates spiders enough to be angry at imaginary dt spiders. With wide vigilant eyes we weather sleepless nights together. Right now I am drinking a pepsi and listening to the horrible sound of a hundred labs wailing in fear as fireworks explode. I am bitter tonight, like the labs. But when my wife finishes work I will assume a simple smile and we will go home to watch tv together.

I think I have entered a new chapter in my life; daily considering having a child. This planet isn't going anywhere; The Price Is Right outlived mutual nuclear destruction. And if global warming anhilates a few beach homes, my child can build the replacements in the mexican neighboorhoods that used to be landlocked gehtos. I just hope to god my son is ugly and not depressed and my daughter is armed to the teeth at all times.

Thinking back on the cortez sea, I support immigration and hope I can try it some time.

The book plods on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home