Friday, July 20, 2007

Cucko's Nest

When i lived in England I did a series of dranamtic interpertations from Cuckoo’s nest by Keasy. I adored Chief’s recolections of the destruction of the cascade and Cielio falls in the Columbia River Gorge. The psycotropic anti psycotics he took sparked horrible visions of the mechinization of Bonneville damn and the subsequent inpersonal freeway making the Columbia Gorge essenialty more dead than it’s ever been in it’s long history. I liked these pieces because I am part indian and I took a good deal of acid in the gorge too. Masculinity is a dead as honest work in America.

Now I’m all grown up (you can tell by my collared shirts) and I work in a converted old hotel whore house in Cascade Locks. The indians drink there, those of which arent 86ed. Maybe when it rains ice, I’ll die here late one christmas night up the street from there (thirty years from now).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home