Friday, April 08, 2005

Sweet Ford

good ole ford

Wild turkey on monday
on highway 101
stuck a pill in my ass
just for fun
Tuesdaytried to walk the line
snorted it instead
its a wounder good ole ford
why you aint dead.


cant remember wednesday
caint rember why
cant rember why she left
with the old guy.
Thursday afternoon
sould my automobile
got so fing messed up
just seal the deal
friday was coasten
like i was before
like to live my life this way
had the cash to score.
Comne saturday morning
hadnt slep a wink
drank a bottle of turkey
so i could think.

Sunday morning
food bank line
scrapped together the qurters i had
to by a bottle of wine.
Monday morning
stole back my automobile
good thing the plates are gone
vin number aint real.

Its a wounder my sweet ford
why you aint dead

its a wounder my sweet ford
why you aint dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home