Friday, April 08, 2005

A song

1.

So I was in hammond last week. I stopped to help a lady change a tire. She screamed at me when I aproached her and tried to mace me. The wind carried the spray back into her face. Swear to god. I scurried back into my car and drove to the bar/gass station to hide in warenton. A cop came into the bar and walked around looking at us all in slow motion. I smiled at him and he looked like he was going to vomit. About two hours later I left the bar non the worse for ware (drunk) and got into my car. I drove down the road past where my incident had happened. She was still there, only this time with some large ogre man. I thought I could drive by w/0 being noticed, but she screamed and pointed at me. I tried to high tail it out of there… looking back I saw a large red pick up accelerating to catch me. I was driving my little bug. I pulled into the local KOA, and drove in circles throug throug hthe closed part of the camp ground. I had a bottle of pre mixxed pina coladas and I parked the bug behind a cabin. I found a putter and a ball and played miniature golf as three cop cars entered and roamed the park. The same damn cop from the bar drove by the course in slow motion as it began to rain. I drank from my bottle and putted away. I killed time in the park till dusk, but one cop car never left the top of the hill, so I rented a cabin and stayed. I had a long negotiation with the KOA atendant who wanted to no my license number, I claimed I walked there. I drank that nigh ton the beach with some kids. We drank well into the morning. I didn’t sleep at all, laying in a pickup bed with a 17 yr old girl from Boring oregon talking about death. When the sun came up, I tried to check out of the KOA, but that same damn cop came in and looked at everyone in slow motion, lingering on me. I got my car out of the bushes, and got the fuck out of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home