Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fame!

Occasionally I check to see how people got to my web site. My stat tracker lists the web page people are linked to me by. Here are my favorites from this week.

Real ways people found this web site:

search.yahoo.com/search?p=young girls who masterbate with vegtables&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8


I’m proud of that. I’m glad yahoo thinks of me for advise.


www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS273&q=how much did wc fields drink&btnG=Search

I don’t know if google thinks of me as an expert with regard to w.c. fields drinking, or an example

www.google.ae/search?q=funy cat&hl=ar&start=770&sa=N

Looks like someone in the United arab eremites was looking for a funy cat. google.ae immediately thought of me.

www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLF_enUS272US273&q=self cutilingus

That one isn’t funy. I constantly get asked by real dr.s my opinions on self cutilingus.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just lol'd

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home