Monday, January 01, 2007

newyear

The director poked her head in the stage door and said, "get the fuck in character." I did, and went out and died on stage. Later that evening I visited a friend dying from reanal colapse. My god she was beautiful. She looked young and peaceful. She frowned when she woke up everyfew seconds as she realized the DMV of death hadn't called her number. Funy to the end, she said into the microphone next to her bed which somunds the nurse, "you stupid fucking whore will you please..." then she activated the mic, "come to room 106."

As I write this I realize I may have drinken my last shot of whiskey as just one shot made me vomit in the sink just now. Maybe the back bar mirror has shown me what I needed to see, me alone and now I can go home. My chubby wife awaits me downstairs. We bail my brother in law out of jail tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm going to beat him senseless or not. I think I will, but then my wife will have to bail me out a few days later and this is getting old for all of us.

Happy new year Ameena, Emily, Rob (you drunken revealer of true love), Laura, Laurie (You sleepy eyed beauty and perfect house guest), and mostly to Lauren. You are the paper weight that keeps all these printed pages in order and not blowing around the country like the trash I was. I love you in ways that could possibly save the world. There but by the grace of you, go I. I will be laying next to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home